Public opinion is the most powerful force in the world.
What is opinion research but a tool for adapting to changing
conditions and trying to exert more influence on the future
than it exerts on you?
Public opinion is the most powerful force in the world. You
probably agree you are better off knowing what people think
than not knowing. If polls didn't tell you, how would you
Why even bother with polling?
Not asking your target audiences their opinions is like deciding
not to be well informed. Without timely opinion research you
can inadvertently take or give bad advice or follow the wrong
strategy. If you don't ask, you won't know.
Vector Research + Development brings you practical, affordable
ideas that work in the real world by turning your questions
into strategies. Vector Research has been providing a broad
range of services for clients in every sector for more than
The Vector Poll™ capabilities include:
- Local, regional, national or international polling
- Call centers with more than 300 interviewing stations
- Experienced interviewers who conduct over one million
interviews a year
- Multi-lingual interviewing
- Election campaign rolling polls with real-time, hour-by-hour
- In-person and online focus groups
- In-depth, one-on-one executive interviews
- Mail surveys
- Internet polls
- Door-to-door, mall intercepts and in-home interviewing
- Customer, voter, employee and member online panels
Read more about Survey Panels
For more on the advantages of working with Vector Research,
call Marc Zwelling at 416.733.2320 or just email us. We will contact you soon to discuss your project.