Face it. If polls were cheaper you would survey members
Now you can have reliable membership feedback more frequently
and less expensively than phone or mail surveys.
Online surveys have established a good track record demonstrating
As with other polling methods, Vector Research weights or
adjusts results from online surveys to match the actual characteristics
of your customers, employees or union members and makes the findings
representative and reliable.
Benefits of online polling
- Less expensive than phone surveys if you poll five or
six times a year
- Representative: you can reliably compare the views of
groups by age, gender, seniority, job class, region and
- Fast: can see opinions every day, as respondents complete
their surveys, and have your complete poll results in just
7 to 10 working days
- More interactive: With online surveys you can show pictures
or videos. Or members can listen to audio clips and view
role plays and different settings.
- Private and secure polling: The polling website is secure.
Email addresses can’t be used for any other purpose;
the participant's privacy is protected
- Some believe online respondents give more truthful responses
to questions where respondents may be uncomfortable or embarrassed
giving an honest answer to a live interviewer on the phone
How does online polling work?
- Vector compiles a representative panel of employees,
target voters, customers or members who agree to participate
in your surveys
- To have reliable results, the online panel is a miniature
replica of the population, market or membership in terms
of occupation, age, gender, seniority, occupation, and,
for example, the region where they live
- No one can complete the online survey more than once
- With each poll you will receive a report and the computer
analysis for each question
- Whether online or using mail surveys or the phone, Vector
Research ensures the quality of the poll, from pre-testing
questions to the final poll analysis
See short examples of online surveys using these links:
These examples are condensed versions of what respondents
will see. Most polls usually would be longer:
If you're considering regular polls and would like advice
about online panels and the costs, just call or email us. We will contact you soon to discuss your project.